What products are tailor-fitted for an individual or the family?
PhilCare offers various health programs such as:
- ER Shield, ER Vantage and Health Vantage – These are prepaid health cards that are perfect for healthy individuals who would like to be covered for emergency care and hospitalization only. ER Shield and ER Vantage are one-time use cards while Health Vantage covers emergency and elective cases up to one year unlimited frequency of availment up to plan benefit limit.
- Health 360 is a comprehensive health program that provides coverage for preventive, out-patient, in-patient, emergency care including ambulance service, and additional financial assistance such as term life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment.
- Health Pro is a generous comprehensive health plan with higher benefit limits, and wider range of services. It provides coverage for preventive care, in-patient and out-patient benefits, emergency and ambulance services, travel assist program and additional financial assistance such as term life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment.
Learn more about these products here: www.philcare.com.ph/personal
What products are specifically made for businesses and corporate clients?
PhilCare offers various health programs for businesses:
- BG PLUS – This is a medical program package with group life insurance benefit designed specifically for small business (5-19 employees).
- HAP (Health Advantage Program) – This is a comprehensive program that will caters to corporate clients with 5- 300 employees.
For more information, You may contact us at (02) 8802-7333 or e-mail [email protected]
Who and where are the affiliated clinics and hospitals of PhilCare?
Click the following link to view your list of affiliated clinics and hospitals: www.philcare.com.ph/find. You may also download the Go!Mobile app in Google Play and the Apple Store to search for affiliated clinics and hospitals of PhilCare.
What are non-covered diseases under my card?
Non-covered diseases under your card are based on your health plan. To provide you complete details, please call our Customer Hotline at (02) 8462-1800. Outside Metro Manila, please call 1-800-1888-3230 toll-free for PLDT subscribers.
How to replace lost PhilCare ID card?
For individual members, please pay P40.00 and the corresponding delivery charge based on your location (Metro Manila – Php65.00, Luzon – Php75.00, Visayas – P95.00, Mindanao – Php110.00) in any of our payment centers (linked to payment center) and submit an affidavit of loss and a copy of the deposit slip through fax at (02) 8802 7311 local 19235 or email [email protected] Indicate “Lost ID card replacement” as subject heading in the fax or email to be sent. Once received, please expect your card replacement after 3 working days.
For members who are part of corporate accounts, please coordinate with your HR Department for your card replacement and submit an updated Membership Update Form and Affidavit of Loss. Your HR representative will directly coordinate with PhilCare for the processing of your ID card replacement. Once received, please expect your card replacement after 10 working days.
How would I know my PhilCare card number?
Your PhilCare certificate number can be found in front of your health card with “Cert# 00000000”. You can also validate it by calling our Customer Hotline at (02) 8462-1800. Outside Metro Manila, please contact us at 1-800-1888-3230 toll-free for PLDT subscribers.
How do I make appointment online?
Online appointments are not yet available however, you may contact our PhilCare clinics so you may call prior to consultation or availment. Click this link to view the contact information of our PhilCare clinics.
I would like to check on how much I can still use on the account?
You may refer your inquiry to our Customer Hotline at (02) 8462-1800. Outside Metro Manila, please contact us at 1-800-1888-3230 toll-free for PLDT subscribers. We can provide you the amount based on your utilization however, please take note that this is not in “absolute amount” since there may be recent availments which are have not yet been reflected in our system during the time of your call.
Where can I access PhilCare forms?
You may access the forms through the following link: http://www.philcare.com.ph/forms/
Can I continue my existing PhilCare health card should I retire or resign from the company I work for?
Yes, you can still apply for health card but it will fall under the Individual plans. To request for quotation, please contact us (02) 8802-7333 local 19224 or send an email to [email protected]
Can I enroll a health card for someone else as my gift to that person?
Yes, we have clinic bundle cards and ER prepaid card products that can be given as a gift to your loved ones. The price range of clinic bundle products range from Php 345.00 to Php 1,440.00 while ER Shield and ER Vantage ranges from Php 800.00 to Php1,300.00 only.
How can I become an accredited PhilCare agent?
To be accredited, you must attend the Training Seminar for Agents, which are scheduled by our Training Specialist. On the day of training, please bring the following accreditation requirements:
o Photocopy of 2 Valid IDs
o 2 pcs 2X2 ID photo
o 2 pcs 1X1 ID photo
o Accreditation fee of Php 999.00
For more information, please visit this link: http://www.philcare.com.ph/team-philcare/
How to apply for job opening?
Visit http://www.philcare.com.ph/browse-jobs/ for list of available job openings at PhilCare or you may directly inquire and send your resume to [email protected] or call our HR department at (02) 8802-7333 local 18242.
How do I become an affiliated doctor of PhilCare?
In order to be part of PhilCare’s affiliated network of physicians, we require you to submit the following updated documents:
- Letter of Intent
- PhilHealth Professional ID
- Diplomate or Fellowship Certificate from your specialty society
- BIR Certificate of Registration (Form 2303)
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Curriculum Vitae
- Your contact information including mobile and email
How can my clinic or hospital become an accredited provider of PhilCare?
In order to be part of PhilCare’s accredited network of providers, we require you to submit the following updated documents:
- Letter of Intent
- DOH License to Operate (If clinic, all applicable like: lab, x-ray, drug test, dialysis, ambulatory surgical, etc.)
- PhilHealth Certificate (if applicable)
- BIR Certificate of Registration (Form 2303)
- SEC / DTI Registration (whichever is applicable)
- Business Permit
- Hospital/Clinic Profile
- Vicinity Mapwith Longitude and Latitude (Google Map will do)
- List of Services Available with HMO and cash basis rate
- List of Active Physicians with specialization, clinic schedule and contact details (mobile and email).
- Your Hospital/Clinic Contact Person and contact details (mobile and email)
- Name/s and designation/s of your signatory/ies with attached valid ID
Your letter of intent should be addressed to:
ALFONSO R. SAHAGUN, SR., MD
Chief Medical Executive
Our mailing address is:
PHILCARE, Medical Services Division
ATTN: Network Management
5/F, STI Holdings Center
6764 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Or email your application to [email protected] using the email subject: Request for Affiliation: [Name of Hospital / Clinic / Physician]
You’ll usually hear from us within a week upon our receipt of your application.
For further inquiries you may also send us an email or call us at (02) 8802 7333 local. 17084 / 17087
How to get latitude and longitude http://bit.ly/getlatlong